Wednesday 2 October 2013

Fish Medium Hold Hair Styling Fibre

I've got a new favourite hair styling product although it took a little while to effectively use it.

The last couple of months have led me to lead a sheltered life spending day after day, hour after hour, minute after minute, working on my dissertation so I've not had a haircut for a while.

My previous product was struggling to keep the front of the quiff up so I turned to Fish and their Medium Hold Hair Styling Fibre .

It has proved perfect for the job as it keeps hair pliable and firm which is important for slightly longer hair.

Whereas in the past with freshly cut hair I would focus on the front of the quiff, the increased length overall has allowed me to run my fingers through the front to the crown to keep it all in place.

I have also found that the product works better with hair slightly damper than towel dry.

It's a great product and the Fish range is vast and varied so I look forward to trying more out.

Follow me on Twitter @Alex_Harris1991Instagram and Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment