Friday 21 June 2013

Bulldog Original Face Wash

I was your typical teenagers with a face full of spots. My oily skin was the perfect breeding ground for spots of all shapes and sizes to form on my face.

Throughout those teenage years I tried pretty much every product on the face of the Earth to get rid of the little blighters but nothing seemed to work. Tea tree products failed. Face washes failed. Even a roaccutane cream failed.

Then I went to university and I kind of fell out of any skin care routine that I had. Oh and I kind of lacked the money to buy replacements when I ran out of products.

Poor and still spotty, I had to resort to good old fashioned soap and hot water. Strangely it seemed to work and the spots subsided. Hallelujah.

Face washes have always been a bit of a weak spot for me. They almost always dry out my skin and fail to deal with the spots.

(c) meetthebulldog.com

Bulldog Original Face Wash, however, does everything that you want a face wash to do. It cleans up your skin leaving it feeling fresh and rejuvenated without drying it out. I am also a week into using it and I can report that I have had no spots appear so it seems to be doing the job brilliantly on that front too. It also smells great.

Top marks for Bulldog. 

Have you tried Bulldog Original Face Wash? Leave me a comment and don't forget to hit the follow button. 

Twitter: @Alex_Harris1991
E-Mail: alexgharris@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment