Friday 21 June 2013

Radox Men's Invigorating Lemon & Tea Tree Shower Gel and Shampoo

Is it weird that I am always tempted to taste fruit-flavoured shower gels?

Probably. Although I can safely say that I do not want to taste the Original Source Mint shower gel judging by the weird sensation it causes certain parts when in the shower.

I like Radox shower gels but they don't really excite me, although I guess it is hard for shower gels to excite any man.

The Lemon & Tea Tree product comes packaged as a shower gel/shampoo combo which usually spells trouble. The shampoo part in those combo packages always fails to lather up.

(c) be-selfish.co.uk

However, the combo element works on this occasion. It doesn’t quite dry out the skin, it smells good and it lathers up and seems to clean the hair pretty well.

There are so many shower gels on the market that I doubt anyone sticks religiously to one product but Radox Lemon & Tea Tree is one that is worth a test. 

Have you used Radox Lemon & Tea Tree? If so leave me a comment and don't forget to hit the follow button for the latest updates. 

Twitter: @Alex_Harris1991
E-Mail: alexgharris@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment