Tuesday 17 September 2013

End of Summer Haul

I've been to the shops a few times over the last couple of weeks so I thought I'd share with you my top three purchases. 

I've been looking for a jacket for quite a while now. I went to Kingston and it was shocking to see so few stores stock so few jackets. 

After a while of looking through every shop that the town had to offer, this jacket leapt out the minute I walked into the Menswear section in John Lewis. 

It's comfortable, versatile and I think it'll be a great addition to my wardrobe. 

I'm a big fan of Spider-Man so I had to buy this t-shirt. 

Quite a few of my t-shirts are plain so I thought this would add some variety plus it'll help strike up conversation with fellow Spider-Man enthusiasts. 

I previously blogged about Topman's £24 Chino range and these are the most comfortable trousers that I own. 

Navy blue is a reliable yet versatile colour and I was in dire need of some new chinos having not previously bought a new pair for a year. 

Tweet me @Alex_Harris1991 and leave me a comment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment