Friday 6 September 2013

Key Wardrobe Items: Chinos

Chinos were massive a couple of years ago and are still a popular staple for the bottom half.

I regularly wear chinos although I have recently switched back to slim dark blue jeans lately. Last weekend I went shopping and brought some fantastic chinos from Topman which has re-sparked my love for them.

Chinos broadly fall into two different types - casual and smart. Although the recent trend has definitely veered towards the casual side of things.

However the casual trend has unfortunately given us the terrible cuffed ankles style which I have never been taken by.

They also come in a massive variety of colours which makes them perfect to wear.If you purchase a blue/maroon/green pair then you can neutralise your top half whilst a plain colour of cream/off-white chinos allows freedom for colour on top and with footwear.

Topman have introduced a £24 range of chinos which are comfortable, well-fitting and available in multiple colours. The majority of chinos I have bought in the past have proved good-value so Topman has chinos covered.

H&M is a one-stop shop for all your basic fashion needs at a good price. Their chino range is no different with their range coming in at just £19.99.

Burton can always be relied on for a good range at decent value when it comes to trouserwear. Their standard chinos in a variety of colours cost just £20.

Finally, for the internet shopper, ASOS has a huge range with over 100 styles ranging in price from £10 to £130. I like the look of these from ASOS' own range.

Follow me on Twitter @Alex_Harris1991, follow the blog and leave me a comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment