Wednesday 10 July 2013

Bulldog Original Shower Gel

I am a big fan of the Bulldog range but does their original shower gel pass my strict showering test?

The answer is, of course, yes. I ask for just three things from a shower gel: it must leave me feeling clean, smelling fresh and it must not completely dry my skin out. On all three counts Bulldog is top dog.

It has seven essential oils, aloe vera and menthol "to clean and invigorate your skin" and the last two ingredients really power through to leave a nice, fresh and summery aroma.

It lathers up reasonably well whilst the gel is thicker and less runny in comparison to other shower gels which makes for more efficient usage.

Original Shower Gel

The gel comes in the identifiable and clean-design Bulldog packaging which makes it easy to pack for breaks and holidays which is a bonus.

I picked up the shower gel for just £3.16 in Waitrose, who have a three-for-two on men's toiletries, which makes this a must-buy product.

This is a shower gel that I could easily stick to, so ditch the Lynx Africa you always buy and pick up a bottle of Bulldog.

Have you used Bulldog Original Shower Gel? If so then leave me a comment and don’t forget to follow my links below for the latest updates. 

Follow me on Twitter @Alex_Harris1991

No comments:

Post a Comment