Tuesday 30 July 2013

L'Oreal Studio Line Remix Fibre Putty

I went shopping last week with my sister and I decided that it was time to try out a new hair styling product.

I previously wrote about Vo5 Extreme Style and I praised it for being great value. However, I fancied a change to test out other products on the market when I came across L'Oreal's version of fibre putty.

It checked out roughly in the same price range as Vo5 at £3.35.

At this price I was not expecting a ground-breaking product but Vo5 Extreme Style has set the barrier at a high-standard so I was hoping for it to be good value.

Upon opening the first thing I notice is the lovely smell. It's fresh but not too overpowering. 1-0 to L'Oreal.

The white paste is a lot less sticky than the Vo5 equivalent and its generally nicer to touch. 2-0 to L'Oreal.

However there's one key area where the L'Oreal product doesn't quite match up to its rival. It runs through the hair in a smooth manner but I remember the Vo5 putty running through smoother and I think my former product allowed for my quiff to stay in place more efficiently.

Despite these quibbles, there is a lot to like about L'Oreal Studio Line Remix Fibre Putty. It's a solid product, it has a pleasant scent and it does allow for good re-styling if you wish. It's great value at just over £3 and is worth a play with.

Have you tried L'Oreal Studio Line Remix Fibre Putty? Let me know your thoughts and tweet me @Alex_Harris1991

1 comment:

  1. I found a really cool men's gift site called www.thegiftsformen.com

    ReplyDelete